Kee Systems Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your Name, Billing and Delivery addresses, E-mail address, payment information and telephone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- When you register with us, the only information we ask you to provide is your name and an e-mail address, this will allow you to process future orders quickly and efficiently and if you so choose for us to communicate with you.
- We use your personal information primarily in order to service the orders you place with us, however with your consent we may use this to keep you informed of new products, services and updates to the website. It will also help us to improve our product offer and service to you.
- We will only contact you with your consent, or in order to fulfil any orders you have placed with us.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase. However we may exchange certain information (Name, address, telephone number etc) with our suppliers, but only where this is required for them to ship an order direct to you.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing [email protected]
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We track information about visitors to our site (IP address, domain name, time spent per page, pages visited etc). Our aim in doing this is to help us improve the site, our product offer and our service to customers, and therefore grow our sales and business.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may need to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at [email protected]
Cookie Privacy Information
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This website uses the following cookies:
|Collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
||This cookie is used by our online shopping basket technology. It allows you to add items to your cart.
||This cookie is required when visiting our web site. It allows the shopping basket to remember what item you want to buy.
||This cookie tracks whether you want to view your prices as including or excluding VAT
||This cookie is required to store your VAT settings.