We’re Hiring - Sales Support Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading safety barrier and handrail companies and be part of its continued expansion.
We are looking to strengthen our Sales Department by appointing a proactive Sales Support Coordinator.
Based at our Earlsfield office and reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for researching construction industry journals and other relevant media in order to identify projects that will potentially require the company’s products and services and to ascertain the relevant point of contact for the Sales Team to approach. This will be predominately achieved through telephone communication.
You will be responsible for contacting all the major players in the construction industry to indentify and make sure we are on their Approved Suppliers List.
We expect you to become a key player within the Kee Systems Sales Team for lead generation and will be working closely with the General Manager, Sales Manager and the rest of the sales team to develop its Safety Solutions business.
Your role will focus on 4 key areas:
- Delivery new quality Sales leads to the team (primarily focusing on ground based systems)
- Research and actively track all projects with potential opportunities.
- Targeting the Top 100 construction companies in the UK to ensure we are on their Approved List.
- Take on side projects when required such as – Sector Targeting, Industry Targeting
- The delivery additional leads into the business and track Sales Engineers' progress against these leads
- Submission of weekly call sheet and monthly sales leads report.
- Generate enquiries from sales calls and fully utilising lead generation systems
- Follow up on identified opportunities tracking projects over a period of weeks, months and years.
- Attend monthly review meeting to analyze results and feedback to improve future performance and conversion rates etc.
- Support may be required by the group staff from you on specific projects relating to Solutions or sector targeting.
- The co-ordination with UK and Group employees of any UK specific Marketing activities such as Exhibitions, PR, Advertisments
- All other tasks within the Sales Development area as requested by the General Manager.
Full technical training will be provided.
Please apply in writing, outlining why you feel you are suitable for this position, attaching/enclosing your current CV. Applications to be sent to Steve Kilpin, Sales Manager, Kee Systems Ltd, Thornsett Works, Thornsett Road, Earlsfield, SW18 4EW or email: [email protected]
Strictly no agencies