The range of modular, off the shelf step-overs have been designed to provide safe access over obstructions such as pipework, plant and equipment and between different levels such as on roofs. Constructed from Kee Klamp fittings, the standard kits provide a safe, anti-slip, level walkway on a variety of roof types and surfaces including concrete, membrane, asphalt and PVC.
The off the shelf step-over platform kits are available in 5 heights: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1400mm all 1000mm wide and delivered pre-assembled for ease and speed of installation on site.
Each step-over kit includes a double handrail and toe-boards for added safety, a choice of nylon or aluminium treads and base feet options to suit different roof types and are constructed using Kee Klamp fittings to provide a strong, stable and safe structure. Using Kee Klamp fittings also overcomes the need for time-consuming welding, specialist skills or tools, allowing you to assemble the product quickly and easily.
Features and Benefits
- Standard off the shelf step-over kits available from stock
- Conform to EN 14122-3
- Part assembled for speed and ease of installation on site
- Constructed from Kee Klamp fittings for a strong, sturdy and durable solution
- Available in 5 height configurations
- Suitable for use on concrete, membrane, asphalt and PVC roofs and surfaces
For metal roofs or larger heights, please see our Bespoke Safe Access Platforms and Step Overs or call us on Tel: 0208 874 6566