Available in a range of sizes and styles, the Mini Step-Over Kits are ideal for providing safe access over low level obstacles on roofs and at ground level, including cable trays, pipework and ducting.
Kits are constructed from galvanised steel, aluminium extrusion and Kee Walk reinforced nylon treads to provide an slip-resistant walking surface and are delivered part assembled for quick and easy construction on site with a simple Allen key. These off the shelf solutions are available either free standing or fixed, in three lengths and two height clearances. The free standing versions are designed for installation without the need to penetrate the surface, while the fixed version uses Kee Klamp galvanised steel flanges for feet.
The range of Mini Step-Over Kits has been thoroughly tested to the requirements of EN 516: 20016 Class 1-C
Features and Benefits
- Supplied partially assembled and flat packed
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Free standing and fixed versions
- Available in 200mm and 400mm height clearances
- 3, 4 and 5 tread length options
- Suitable for use on any flat surface
- Tested to EN 516: 2006