KEE LITE fittings are made from a high grade Aluminium Silicon Magnesium Alloy making them ideal for use in harsh environments. KEE LITE fittings are designed to suit BS EN755 tube in size 25, 32, 40 and 50 N.B. The components are extremely durable and strong yet light , weighing only one-third the weight of iron fittings, with about 75% of the comparable tensile strength.
KEE LITE fittings offer flexibility and can be used in a variety of applications from contemporary shop and restaurant fittings to industrial guardrails and warehouse pallet gates.
Aluminium safety railings are ideally suited to harsh environments where corrosion resistance is important. KEE LITE fittings and aluminium tube provide a strong alternative to fabrication of tubular structures. Due to the superior corrosion resistance, aluminium KEE LITE railings offer extremely low maintenance solutions, particularly in outdoor settings such as coastal or exposed locations.
The simple but effective system of tube and modular fittings makes assembly quick and easy. A standard hex key is the only tool required to tighten recessed set screws, locking the tube firmly in place to create a strong aluminium railing.
Features of KEE LITE fittings
- Corrosion Resistant
- Require little long term maintenance
- Fitted with Stainless Steel recessed grub screws
- Main fittings are TÜV approved
The benefits of using KEE LITE fittings
- No welding, so no hot work permits are required
- Aluminium fittings are ideal for harsh environments
- No threading or bolting so no special tools required
- A flexible system that can accommodate on site variations
- Cost effective to install; no specialist labour required
For further information, please call us on Tel: 0208 874 6566 or fill out our online Contact Form and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.