BoxBolt range of CE approved blind fixings
The Approved Blind Steelwork Cavity Fixing
BOXBOLT is a fully tested and CE approved blind fixing solution for connecting in to a steel cavity, whether it be hollow section steelwork or where access is restricted to one side only. The BOXBOLT cavity fixing is suitable for use with rectangular, square and even circular hollow sections. The BOXBOLT features a hexagon head design to aid installation with a standard spanner but also allows it to be installed with our uniquie BOXSOK installation tool for when installation time needs to be kept to an absolute minimum.
The BOXBOLT is available in three finishes, these are: Zinc Plated, Hot Dip Galvanised or Stainless Steel. These finishes combined with three lengths of BOXBOLT make it extremely flexable to suit its environment and application. The BOXBOLT is approved for use by Lloyds Register (LR) type approval to give the specifer and end user confidence.
- Available in Zinc Plated, Hot Dip Galvanised and Stainless Steel
- Lloyds Register Type Approved
- 3mm to 102mm Fixing Thickness
- Four different head styles
- Patented rapid assembly tool
- Guaranteed 5 to 1 Factor of Safety
- Easily specified via TEKLA structures
- Available via FASTRACK CAD database