The Safety Solution for Rooftop Walkways
Related Case Studies
KEE WALK, a modular system of walkways and steps, provides a safe, anti-slip, level walking surface for anyone who needs to access a roof. The system provides a demarcation route which protects the roof's membrane from unnecessary foot traffic and potential damage.
KEE WALK is suitable for use on flat, barrel and sloping roofs. The system's step and traverse options allow access to be created for virtually any roof configuration from 0 to 35°. KEE WALK can be either free standing or fixed to the roof and is designed with open tread to ensure that water drains away effectively. Each tread is manufactured in high grade glass reinforced nylon with enhanced slip resistance for adverse weather conditions.
The KEE WALK system's modular design uses standard pre-assembled 1.5 and 3m lengths and standard stair treads of 625mm long by 225mm wide. Rotating cam arms allow the stair units to be adjusted easily to the correct angle to ensure a regular rise and going.
KEE WALK is fully compliant to BS 4592 and tested to EN 516:2006 Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing - Installations for roof access - Walkways, treads and steps.
- A safe, level walkway across a roof surface
- Conforms with requirements of EN 516 Class 1-C as standard
- Slip resistance in excess of BS4592
- Black treads typically contrasts with roof surface
- Pre-assembled lengths available as standard from stock
- Suits roof angles from 0 to 35 degrees
- On-site adjustability
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Fixings do not damage the integrity of the roof surface
- Fire Rated to Class HB of UL94 (harmonised with ISO 9772)
- Open tread ensures water drains away easily.
- Effectively reduces slips, trips and falls
- Enhanced slip resistance for adverse weather conditions
- Prevents roof surface damage
- Distributes foot traffic loads
- Firm underfoot
- Provides clear demarcation route
- Suitable for most roof types and designs
- Easy and quick specification and installation
- Reduces site visits compared with systems with specially fabricated components
- Suitable to use with personal or collective fall protection systems
- Recyclable materials.
Site Survey and Installation Service
If you would like our assistance with the specification of your project, our engineers are available to visit your installation site. We can assist with any technical questions you may have regarding the use of our products and we can supply outline drawings to accompany our quotations. Kee Systems offers free site surveys and free technical advice.
We can also arrange installation on any project we quote for if required. Kee Systems has its own team of installers with vast experience of installing our fall protection systems. Our engineers are based throughout the UK, this enables us to offer an exceptional service and ability to meet the client’s needs to quick turnaround solutions. Contact us for more details.