FREE STANDING ROOF EDGE PROTECTION
KEEGUARD is a modular free standing roof edge protection system that has been fully tested and approved and which does not penetrate the roof membrane. By using a correctly installed and tested KEEGUARD system you can ensure the safety of anyone who has access onto a flat roof.
Easy to handle, recycled PVC weights provide stability and galvanised KEE KLAMP fittings and tube complete the system. KEEGUARD is supplied in prefabricated kit form with a minimum number of assemblies which allows for ease of installation. It is a safe, versatile system which delivers reliable collective protection.
- PROVIDES COLLECTIVE PROTECTION FOR ALL ROOF TOP WORKING
- MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ‘WORKING AT HEIGHTS’ LEGISLATION
- COMPLIES WITH EN ISO 14122 PART 3 AND EN13374 CLASS A
- RECYCLED PVC WEIGHTS ENSURE NO PENETRATION OF THE ROOF SURFACE
Durability & Simplicity
- Corrosion resistant - all iron fittings are galvanised to EN ISO 1461
- Fittings use case hardened steel setscrews with KEE KOAT protection
- Minimum components for ease of installation
- Modular design allows reconfiguration on site if needed
- Sections can be added to or taken down, for reconstruction elsewhere
- Unique open style fitting allows quick installation of horizontal rails
- Three types of upright available
- No penetration of the roof membrane
- No welding, threading or bolting required on site
- Can be colour coated to any RAL colour
- Installation can be customised to cope with ladder access and any other fixed rooftop obstructions.
Safety & Versatility
- System works on a proven counterbalance system
- Suitable for use on concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt roof surfaces
- Compatible with almost all configurations of flat roofs up to 10 degrees slope
- Integral toeboard fixings
- Assemblies are fitted with anti-slip pads
- Design load: 300 N/m applied horizontally along the top rail
- Coloured cover strip available for counterbalance tube to reduce trip hazard.
Recycled, Easy to Handle PVC Base Weights
The recycled PVC weights used with KEEGUARD bring a number of advantages to the system, and particularly make installation quicker and easier, saving both time and money.
- 13.5 kg per weight
- Size: 460 x 500 x 85mm
- Carrying handles moulded into the design
- Available in black as standard. Other colours available by request at extra cost
- Moulded surface to improve grip
- Optional covers for counterweight tube available to minimize trip hazards
- Environmentally friendly
- Made from 100% recycled material in the EU
- N. B. To protect asphalt roofs from damage it is recommended that Elastomer tiles, available from Kee Systems, are placed under all uprights and counterweights.
Spring Loaded Safety Gate
To allow compliance with the EN14122 parts 3 and 4 requirement for a self closing gate Kee Systems offers SPRING LOADED SAFETY GATES.
Site Survey and Installation Service
If you would like our assistance with the specification of your project, our engineers are available to visit your installation site. Kee Systems offers free site surveys and technical advice. Please contact us
We can also arrange installation on any project we quote for if required. Kee Systems has its own team of installers with vast experience of installing our fall protection systems. Our engineers are based throughout the UK, this enables us to offer an exceptional service and ability to meet the client’s needs to quick turnaround solutions. Contact us for more details.