Bespoke mobile access platforms from Kee Systems
There will be occasions when off the shelf fabricated platforms are not suitable. Kee Systems can supply Bespoke Mobile Access Platforms to suit individual needs to allow safe access to hard to reach places such as for maintenance of vehicles including buses and trains or access to machinery.
Bespoke mobile access platforms can be built up to 3m in height (higher platforms are possible with the addition of extra support arms) and adapted to suit any requirement. The systems are constructed using KEE LITE aluminium or KEE KLAMP fittings to provide a flexible, durable and robust access platform.
Kee Systems constructs each platform in line with the relevant standards such as EN 1004:2004 or BS 1139-6:2005 or PAS 250 and provides a CAD drawing with each quotation to allow customers to visualise the proposed solution.
Features of Mobile Access Platforms
- Available in Aluminium or Steel
- Modular systems
- Manufactured using stock items
- Can be pre-assembled
- Compliant with recognised standards
The benefits of Mobile Access Platforms
- Excellent strength and corrosion resistance
- Bespoke, tailored platform for individual application
- Short delivery lead times
- Minimal on-site disruption
- Easy to transport and quick to assemble
- No welding or drilling required
- Safety assured when used correctly
Kee Systems platforms are delivered with drawings clearly showing how the platform is to be assembled. Some smaller platforms will be delivered fully assembled and will only require inspection before use on site. Larger platforms will be delivered as loose parts and assembled on site by our experienced installers.
There are no products matching the selection.