Kee Klamp Galvanised Fittings
KEE KLAMP fittings offer a flexible, versatile solution for the construction of tubular structures. The principle is simple yet highly effective, proven over the last 75 years in thousands of completed projects across the globe. The KEE KLAMP system securely joins standard sizes of structural steel tube (from 17.5mm O/D to 60.3mm O/D) into almost any configuration imaginable, utilising the widest range of fittings available on the market today.
KEE KLAMP fittings are iron castings manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 1562 & 1563. Each fitting can support an axial load of 900 Kg and includes safety factor 2:1.The main fittings are TÜV certified for strength, manufacturing quality and consistency.
Features of KEE KLAMP fittings
- Made of galvanised cast iron to BS EN ISO 1461
- Fitted with KEE KOAT corrosion protected grub screws and THREDKOAT recess protection
- TÜV certified for strength, manufacturing quality and consistency
- Meets specified loadings up to 1500 N/m
The benefits of using KEE KLAMP fittings
- No welding, so no hot work permits are required
- No threading or bolting so no special tools are required
- A flexible system that can accommodate on site variations
- Cost effective to install; no specialist labour required