The Approved Blind Steelwork Cavity Fixing
BOXBOLT is a fully tested and CE approved blind fixing solution for connecting to a steel cavity. It is applicable to hollow section steelwork or where access is restricted to one side only. The BOXBOLT features a hexagon head design to aid installation with a standard spanner. It can also be installed with our unique BOXSOK installation tool to minimumize installation time.
- Suitable for rectangular, square and circular hollow sections.
- Available in Zinc Plated, Hot Dip Galvanised and Stainless Steel: extreme environmental flexibility.
- Lloyds Register Type Approved: gives specifier and end-user confidence.
- 3mm to 102mm Fixing Thickness
- Four different head styles
- Patented rapid assembly tool
- Guaranteed 5 to 1 Factor of Safety
- Easily specified via TEKLA structures
- Available via FASTRACK CAD database