When it comes to barrier, handrail or even access platform design, the benefits of using fittings by far outweigh those of fabrication.
For example, fittings:
- Provide a strong and durable solution
- Are more resilient to corrosion
- Can last up to 7 times longer than fabricated barriers and handrails
- Eliminate the need for welding, cutting, threading or bolting
- Overcome the need for skilled labour or permits to work
- Save time and money as installation is quick and easy
- Are flexible so barriers and handrails can be designed to meet a variety of on-site requirements
- Allow quick replacement of damaged sections when required
Mon, 06/06/2016 – 09:20
If you’re installing a barrier, handrail or even access platform, fittings offer greater benefits than fabrication.
Fittings are better than fabrication for handrails and barriers